View Single Post
Old 07-27-11, 02:10 PM   #7518
mia389
中国水兵

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

As you know I am using MO with NewUis_TDC. I am having a problem figuring out how to get the weapons officer to get solutions for me. In the game main menu I have the box unchecked where it says Manual targeting. In the user options I have it set up like this.

Code:
##################################### XO TDC Dialog box (SH3/4/5 modes) ###################################
# is the XO and his dialog box visible on the UZO, attack, and obs scopes views?
# change below to either True or False
XOTDCDialogEnabled = False

# if the XO and his dialog box are disabled, are they allowed to pop up when you lock onto a target?
XOTDCDialogAllowedToPop = False

# Is the XO TDC dialog box draggable?
# If the XO TDC dialog box is draggable then the feature of the XO TDC dialog box dynamically repositioning
# based on messagebox visibility is disabled.
XOTDCDialogDraggable = False

# is manual targeting enforced? If True then the option to 'Turn TDC Off' is disabled and not visible
XOTDCManualTargetingEnforced = False
I like how everything is working but when I click on weapons officer to get a solution he only get AOB and Range I think. Speed is always at 0. If I click on the red button and maually put a speed in, when I hit the button again it goes back to 0 not keeping my speed I just entered. Of course my torpedos are always going behind target. Is this a bug or did I miss something in options file?

I really dont want the weapons officer dialog at all, as seen above
mia389 is offline   Reply With Quote