Old 06-28-11, 08:36 AM   #1685
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith
Nothing wrong with hex editing. That's how I do all my work (I don't use S3D - dumbs down the mind) Keeps the mind 'fresh' and the skills strong using Hex editor In SH5 we have a tool made by the devs (Goblin Editor) that makes modding easy in some areas. Now what should interest you all is that this tool can be used for SH3 (I've used it to open/change files in SH3). Note: It cannot save to .dat files so save to a .sim, .val, or .zon file and copy over to .dat file. This tool makes it REALLY easy to see/adjust .zon files

S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...
S3D is a crappy tool...

We get it...

Goblin, never heard of it, is that a good hex editor?
EDIT:

TDW, from the several ways you could have said that you prefer to work without S3D to avoid limitations and have a broader perspective, this was probably not one of the better ones. S3D has been a wonderful thing for many of us, and we appreciate that. Honestly, I don't think that swaskjer should take any offence from TDW's comment, as I don't believe it was intended to offend at all, but I understand he didn't like it. Now please let us return to the topic, as anyone has some less fortunate expressions from time to time.