View Single Post
Old 06-20-11, 10:55 PM   #48
kiwi_2005
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castout View Post
On seeing more Starcraft 2 gameplay videos I may not get this game. I just can't find why the gameplay would be compelling to me.

It's weird enough that so many people are saying it's a great game.

I still can't decide. I'll play some Witcher 2 meanwhile. That is one game I know I must have.
Its a great game cause its very addictive, its easy to get into and hooked on for weeks, SC2 reeks of blizzard. I only played the beta & back then I played the beta in 1024 resolution with low graphics and I still enjoyed the game play, I remember getting a 'giveaway to a friend' beta key and I put up a post over here on a gaming forum that I have one giveaway key. I got over 300 PM pleading for the key These guys were at my mercy I probably could of sold the key for money. I gave it away to a poster who I remember one time helped me in a thread argument. He was sooooo happy. And I might add he was an Asian.

Anyways never got round to buying the release because my computer at the time was too crap. I might still buy SC2 later on, I already have to many games to play and catch up with! I'm so far behind So im just taking one day at a time so to speak.

Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

kiwi_2005 is offline   Reply With Quote