View Single Post
Old 06-12-11, 01:38 PM   #63
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP View Post
Yes, roll over. Generally speaking, any time you need to bring your plane's nose around in a certain direction quickly (i.e. in combat), you do that by rolling to that direction, then pulling sharply on the stick. Every other method is slower and worse for the plane and pilot (planes like the hurri lose airflow to engine, pilots red out much more easily than they black out; other maneuvers can cost you time or speed). So every other method - be it banking turns, rudder, or pulling down, is mostly for safe and precise flying, not combat turns. That said, remember that hard turns also cost speed, so keep an eye on it.
Okay let me ask this, what is the hurricanes strengths?? (Im flying the first model) so I know how to properly use it in dogfights or furballs, I read a guide I downloaded on dog fighting and saw that the two main types are Burn and Turn and Burn and Zoom, and guessing by how this plane enjoys stalls at high speed turns Im guessing the hurricane is a burn and zoom type fighter?