View Single Post
Old 06-02-11, 08:57 AM   #19
Herr-Berbunch
Kaiser Bill's batman

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNSRCaseySmith View Post
So basically, I can use it as an immediate "first-aid bandage" if need be as well?? What I mean by this is one night, I was dogfighting (trying to anyways) some 109's and one of them clipped my wing with a cannon and put a nice size hole in my right wing which then caused my plane to roll (not uncontrolabley, but annoyingly) to the right which I had to correct every few seconds or apply constant stick pressure, I could have used trim to fix this roll and level the plan out??

Call me a n00b but I find that freaking amazing. Any other little tips and tricks I should know?? Last night I tried some landings and that didn't go to well.
Yes, trim could have fixed that - maybe not totally depending on how much damage.

I've never got on with IL-2 in any version, I used to put it down to crap machine but don't have that excuse any more, now I put it down to lack of practice.

Tip for landing, whatever the other guys do for landing, don't! I don't think I've seen one screenshot of a good landing on here.