Old 05-31-11, 08:50 AM   #2302
KapitanDP
Seaman

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KapitanDP View Post
ZW,
I have the same problem on the first Zitadelle mission that I tried. I can only scroll the small map up and down, it won't move left or right. And yes, you can only see that bright green tank/circle hud in the bottom left when you are not in direct sunlight. I know you said you did that for a future winter mission but there must be a better color that would work for both???

KDP

ZW,

Here are my CPU spec's:
Vista 32
Intel Duo Core 2.67 Ghz
2 GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
Video Game Settings: All sliders on Max except Shadows Detail, 1 click down from Max

Ok, well that's weird. I just went and played the second Zitadelle mission and the small map controls worked perfectly. So, I went back and restarted Zitadelle M1 and now the map works fine??? Originally, the map was scrolled far right and I couldn't move it left or right to see my tank or the enemy. This time it centered the map on my tank and it could be scrolled.

Also, the tank is still tough to keep straight when moving at speed but at least it doesn't "bog down". So, it has gotten better.

My FPS are still about the same. During a bombardment they run about 5.5-5.9 FPS.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I still cannot save my Control settings. I can change and save the Audio, Video and Game settings but not the Control settings.

Hope some of this reporting helps to make the game better.

KDP
KapitanDP is offline   Reply With Quote