View Single Post
Old 11-07-05, 09:11 PM   #2
LuftWolf
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Edit: ignore this, all you have to do it set each SSGN's on a different side, and put those sides in an alliance, and provide each side with its own linking platform and you can get HUGE SSGN's missile storms!

I haven't tested this at all but I have a thought about forcing assigned targets for each SSGN.

You could use the Sides and ROE. For example, half the SAG is Side 0, the other half is Side 1. They have peacetime ROE set so they don't annilate each other.

One SSGN is Side 2 and the other SSGN is Side 3. They also have peacetime ROE set. Side 2 is hostile to Side 0 and peacetime ROE to Side 1. Side 3 is hostile to Side 1 and peacetime ROE to side 0.

You would of course need a separate linking platform for Side 2 and Side 3, but since they are far far away from the action, all that matters is that they fire, and the usual mess that doing that would cause wouldn't happen.

This is a little messy, but would probably work. I hope you mission designers can think of a better way to do this.

Do you have a method of forcing certain platforms not to engage other specific platforms, but still allow for normal behavior otherwise? :hmm: