View Single Post
Old 04-11-11, 02:02 AM   #197
Andayle
Watch

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Hi stoianm,

I just want to say a massive thank you for your video tutorials. Whilst i'm not new to SH series as I still play SH3 with GWX. I rushed out a bought SH5 on its release thinking it would be the next big thing in the series and was like many very disappointed. So it got uninstalled about 6 months after release and has sat on my shelf since.

Then last night I was going through you tube for uboat video and stumbled on your tutorial video's. After watching a couple of the clips I have decided now is probably a good time to give SH5 another shot. Looks like the modding teams have once again tried there darn hardest to make SH5 a simulation, I love that new UI and how customizable it all is, and to top it off your videos are like icing on the cake hehe. In the world of computer gaming/simulation nothing says more than a good video clearly explaining how and why stuff should be done.

A big thank you from me. I'm going to spend my day off today setting up SH5 with a few mods and see what happens.
Andayle is offline   Reply With Quote