View Single Post
Old 04-09-11, 07:30 AM   #8
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorjj84 View Post
Ok Mate as soon as i get a chance i try that and lets hope that works, im missing one of the best sims there is, right now im working with a little campaing im making about libereting Vieques, dont know if you know much about Puerto Rico, thats where i live right now, but theres this little Island call Vieques wich was use by the USA Navy to practice there little warfare games, so im woking on mini campaing about liberating this island so if i need any help ill let you know and i let you test it.
as for now got to go lots of work ahead, i ll get in touch with you again.
Thanks for the tips, ill try it as soons as i can.
Later mate.
No probs, I'm glad I could help, about the Puerto Rico heard of the place but don't know much about there.

Went you've finished your mission, let me know I would like to try it that would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorjj84 View Post
Thanks for the tips FLEET COMMAND CC:
The game now runs much better but i notice something and that is that every now and then i get the flickering but i see the screen where everybody is on the bridge, thats very ODD, is the screen where you pick the missions, now why i keep seeing this image beats me, maybe i did something wrong or i miss something, i will keep cheking and see what happened, but i can play now.
Thanks Again.
Cool niceone, yep I get the flickering everyone does on Vista\Window 7 there isn't much that you can do to stop that I'm sorry to say.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote