Default Medium merchant 01

Quote:
frau kaleun Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweety
Hello HW3 and frau kaleun.

I checked the

MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-1
MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-2

These two folders are missing the M01A_sil, M01B_sil, and M01X_sil.

The MFM-Interim-Beta Lite version contains the M01A_sil, M01B_sil, and M01X_sil. so I'm thinking the MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-1 and MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-2 is installed after the MFM-Interim-Beta Lite version which is overwriting the MFM-Interim-Beta Lite version.

I am going to uninstall MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-1
MFM_v3_Skin_Packs-2 and see if the tga file shows up.

Tweety

The skins packs are only for adding additional or different skins to the ships... enabling them shouldn't remove any necessary files that are part of the Interim Beta mod's data\Sea folders. If the files are there after enabling the Interim Beta mod, they should still be there after enabling the skin packs. At most the packs would just overwrite them with different versions of the same files, if they don't contain different versions the originals should remain untouched.

In the Interim Beta there should be two Medium Merchants 01: M01A and M01B. The former is American and will spawn from the American roster only, the latter is British and will spawn from the British roster only.
I think I solved the missing ship tga file.
The MO1B was missing the M01B_sil and the M01B_shp file.

I copied the two missing files from MO1B the Merchant_Fleet_Mod_3.2 regular version.( This version will crash the game every time I try and start a patrol - the lite version will work)

Both Medium merchant 01 have an image in the rec manual, now its time to head out on patrol and see if the medium merchant 01 shows up on the nav map.

Thank you for your help frau kaleun.

Tweety
Tweety is offline   Reply With Quote