View Single Post
Old 03-30-11, 08:50 AM   #5
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorjj84 View Post
Ok mates im in a tide spot here, i got the game to work, but some of the missions some how dont work fine, it ether crash or lock the game, i use the new Fleet Command installer for the game, since i cant install from the original cd, see using win 7, i then use the updated missions files ver:1.00 and the 1.38 patch, but the game keeps crashing and lock up in cenrtain missions, so i need the original missions files and the campaing files since like i say, i cant install the game from the main app or any other way, so i need the files to test the game with those files and see if it works correctly.
ANYONE THAT CAN SEND ME THE FILES, AS A ZIP FILES
OR THERE IS A PLACE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM.
( by any chances when i install the game with the Fleet command installer, does it install the original missions and campaing files or it replace them with the 1.00 version files??)
ignorance at is best here.
Hello juniorjj84.

You only need to use the FleetCommandInstaller.exe, that is where your problems are coming from.

Here is the fix for you.

Uninstall Jane's Fleet Command, then delete the Jane's Combat Simulations folder this is very important to do!

Then use a program like CCleaner to clean the Registry, and then re-install Fleet Command using just the FleetCommandInstaller.exe.

I would also recommend installing the game outside the C:\Program Files\ folder.
For example something like C:\Games\ or whatever works for you.

This method works the best for people that don't want to change the UAC setting.

The other way is by changing the UAC setting to the lowest level, then re-start the computer, its does work but you can still have problems with the game. Uninstalling the mod & game is the best way to go in my opinion.

Uninstall the Fleet Command also delete the Jane's Combat Simulations folder. Next change the UAC setting restart the computer. Next re-install FC and then the game will work fine.

Any problems let me know.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote