View Single Post
Old 03-28-11, 01:37 PM   #3
juniorjj84
A-ganger

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 0

Hum, thats odd, i never had a problem running the game before, but i had win 98 second edition and my game never lock nor had any problem what so ever with the game, i have the janes original copy of the game, i remember playing it in XP, and i never encounter any issue, but i only play the game have way in Xp, have you try to run it in win 98?. i dont have a copy of the other game, i have hear about it, and i cant get a copy you see i live in Puerto Rico and we dont get games like this anymore and is very hard to find them unless you by from internet wich i dont do.
so never try that game and i only found out about just a few weeks ago that another game of fleet command exist, i wich i can get a copy of it.
anyway your game runs ok, i mean, im running mine in win 7 and it runs ok, except the lock up every once in a while, but it works ok, something i couldnt do in the past, with win 7 until i install a few things to make it run better. if you need any help let me know.
are your missions original or are they different from the original janes fleet command? maybe you can send me a copy of your missions and campaing missions so i can try with the original game, let me know what you think.
juniorjj84 is offline   Reply With Quote