View Single Post
Old 03-25-11, 06:10 AM   #15
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Exe. File

If worse comes to worse Hemi I can send you a cd copy of my installation disc. I proposed it to you a while back when you were desperately looking for SF.My offer still stands.

One advice I am giving you once you got your installation problems sorted out is to make copies of your game on separate partitions.By copy I mean all you have to do - which I have done dozens of times and still do routinely - is make copy of you entire game folder with all the mod s and missions isnatlled and simply past eit into another folder ina separate partition.It works very well and allows you to have many copies of your game without having to use the installtion CD all the times.In addition I keep a back up of all my installtions on an external hard drive this way I can copy and re-install my games.I have 14 copies of SF on a laptop and a pc and all were made simply by copying and pasting a whole installation without using the installation Cd. I thus keep SP 1.4, the Htezer-Panther mod, Unfofficial 1.5 and Beta 1,5 multiple installtions .Useful for experiments.

I think your problem is the lack of qn exe file which is why it does not start installing.

Best of luck!

With Meister Kyth you are in very good hands!Luck!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote