Old 03-24-11, 06:39 AM   #7
-GrayOwl-
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavvvy View Post
Hi all,

Im new to Dangerous waters, just started a few days ago and i'm only beginning to get a handle on the basic systems.

However I think I might be experiencing a bug, although I'm not sure if it might be down to inexperience on my behalf.

Basicly when I ping with active sonar in any sub, I can sometimes hear the report coming back when it hits something. But I dont get an image on screen to mark the track. It seems to always read the surface contacts with a little cigar sharpe. But for subs the audio cue comes back but the visual indicator is not but up on the screen when the ping hits it. Hence I cant mark my targets that way manually. The funny thing is this seemed to work when I first started playing.

Even sometimes with passive I dont get the visual cue but if i'm listening to that bearing I can hear an engine.

Any ideas with what i'm experiencing hear would be great.

Kind regards,

Mavvvy
This defect today was eliminated by -Krabb-, which really Diamond in a team -RA- modders.

The echo - return, now is really attached to presence a mark of contact on the active sonar display.

If the mark is - that and the sound echo-return will be audible.
There is no mark on the display - there is no also sound.

The following version RA add-on will be produced without this default bug.