View Single Post
Old 03-20-11, 08:42 PM   #24
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascal4541 View Post
Great job! Even the mouse cursor from the start menu changes. Just this mouse cursor a little big and gum in the game.
Thanks for this job
so, what do exactly bothers you about mouse cursor's size? Maybe I should reduce it, or at least rotate it a bit, because I think it is overlapping shortcut labels, making difficult to read their first word. It was something I wanted to correct before release, but I forgot to do so. Another fix could be changing the labels offset. I could ask TDW how to do it, if this is your problem.

As for the eraser and other basic maptools cursors, I made them quite big on purpose, because I wanted to keep the same size as the big map tools shortcuts. I think it is cool to see them desappearing from the bottom right map corner and reappear as pointers of same shape and size on the center of the map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuys View Post
great work tools work perfect for me but their shortcuts r still the same but all work and show on map perfectly.
im using TDW's new uis 6.4.0 and some other mods but cant figure why i cant see the shortcuts as seen on your post.
if you're using TDW UIs, there's an option for enabling them in TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py.
Look for this row...

Code:
# this will add support for the IO Strategic Map mod by Obelix
# change below to either True or False
MapToolsAsObjects = False
...and change its value to True.
They will show also with no IO Strategic Map enabled.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote