1 Lock
2 identify
3 follow the target
4 find AOb
5 Use stadimeter
6 Press "find speed icon"
7 Wait at least 1 min
8 Unpress "find speed icon"

XO is enable, It happen if i m lock a target, Move on navmap and come again on Periscope view.
repeat 4-8 for additional speed measurements. Everytime you use the speed estimator it calculates the average speed (from all previous speed measurements since you locked onto the contact). So multiple speed measurements will give you an average speed that you can use (would be more accurate)

NOTE: After the first time you use the stadimeter on a contact (that you have locked on), each additional time you use the stadimeter the navigator will calculate speed and aob from that range reading and the previous range reading. This speed value has nothing to do with the value given by the speed estimator.

The XO TDC dialog box disappearing I can't duplicate. I went to both the attack and obs scope and did the following:
- turned TDC on
- locked onto a contact (did not identify it)
- brought up nav map
- moved nav map around with mouse
- exited navmap which brought me back to the scope I was using
- XO TDC dialog box still visible

I found a solution to the SOAN disappearing problem when user leaves it open and drags it offscreen and exits game. It will be available in test version 10 (for those I just sent test version 10 to it does not contain this fix)
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote