Old 03-12-11, 08:59 AM   #3079
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kyster View Post
Any time!
You may have to turn off all lights in the room, maybe just a faint red LED to lit the keyboard. Your eyes will needs some minutes to adjust to darkness as well.

The white outlines not visible here after this "Fix for glowing water around objects - mod":
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=126851
Ok! Now see your darkness and mine are completely different. It is so dark near the horizon that you just cant see. Give me a second, I uninstalled all the mods so I could make a double install to put OM in. I'm waiting for all the mods to reload and then I enter the game and take a pic. But like I said I can already tell your screen shot looks alot easier to see. So it definitely is on my end.

Can you list the mods you have installed?

In regards to the ships being white. I don't mean the reflection, I mean the silhouette on the horizon. Once I get within a certain range the ships change to their normal color scheme and the smoke turns black again.

Here are my night screens. You should see the difference right off the bat along the horizon, see how much darker mine is.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that is at default Gamma, any increase in gamma makes everything look dumb, ie, crew members glow or at least the pixels around them do.