View Single Post
Old 03-08-11, 07:25 PM   #647
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3227
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
The Date folders in Commander will enable mods in the game, but only when you launch the game via Commander and only (I assume this is how it works) when your in-game date gets to or is past the date specified in the folder's name, and continue to do so for every session up until the next date for which there is a folder is reached or past (at which point the stuff for the later date gets enabled instead).

What you do is create a folder in the Date directory with the desired date (if one does not already exist) in format YYYYMMDD. In that folder you place the 'data' folder (and all its contents) from the mod you want enabled at or past that in-game date.

All the stuff in that 'data' folder will be written into the game when you launch it via Commander at the appropriate date in your career.

So for skinpack MFM-v3-US+UK_Skins19401101, I have the folders set up like so:

SH3 Commander\Date\19401101\data

The 'data' folder there is just a copy/paste of the 'data' folder from the skinpack.
Frau Kaleun, please: Can you post your JSGME list for SH3 Commander? Or the mods installed in commander (with their folders)?

I need that reference for avoid problems...

Many thanks and best regards!

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote