View Single Post
Old 03-08-11, 12:00 AM   #4
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantium View Post
It's the SCS version, not Jane's. How do I figure out where the transit location is? Nothing is marked on the map, and in the case of the Gulf of Sidra, I'm never actually given a goal - just the vague "south of 32N" (which, some of my ships start out south of 32N). In the Formosa mission, am I supposed to leave the oiler in place and send the warships to its original location? Am I supposed to bring in the second destroyer from its position near the carrier? It's very confusing to try and "guess the requirements" :/

Finally ... in this forum, is it normal to have to manually type in <br> tags to prevent run-on posts?
If you have got the SCS version the manual is in Manual folder in a .pdf format.

Disc version.

C:\Program Files\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Fleet Command\Manual\SCS-FleetCommandManual.pdf

Steampowered.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fleet command\Manual\SCS-FleetCommandManual.pdf

You just need the adobe reader: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

The manual should explain how the place a marker on the map.

About the tags dunno never used them.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote