Old 02-23-11, 10:57 AM   #320
fastfranky
Seaman

Downloads: 764
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Witteman View Post
Hi again Fastfranky,

Nice to see you are already playing with the sound have you take a look at the S3D editor so far?

Because you can access all sound controllers within and adjust reverberation and 3d sound like fading based on distance like i did on video 1 with the subsim memorial when you approach the memorial you start to ear the tap military salute as you get closer.

And i didn't have much time to look at this too much but with the satemachines controller we can probably set trigger for sound accordind to certain events.

All this is to be analyzed and never trust folks who tell you it is impossible because a lot of stuff i did in the mod was supposed to be impossible.

The only way is to test and learn your way true so i suggest that you grab the S3d editor and you will start to open an endless realm of possibility

Here the link: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=119571

Best regards Hans

ahoi hans

have this tool already thanx.

maybe there is a little missunderstanding.i am skilled in producing,mixing or invent soundfiles,not to place them in the game. in this case i am an newbie but im trying to find out how it works. hope my english isnt too bad
best regards franky
fastfranky is offline   Reply With Quote