View Single Post
Old 02-08-11, 05:28 PM   #940
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
It was indeed the last option that was set to 'true', setting this to false has rid me of my yellow beacon of light! and i can now accept my primary mission as complete.

However you do seem to loose the radio reports placement on the map of a new area to patrol...not that i need the guidence, but it was sort of convincing to be given an area to patrol.

You can enable/disable the player guidance icons or player objectives icons at anytime by clicking the icons for them in the top right bar

On a side note, two things i've noticed:

I pick a U-boat number at the start of a campaign by using an external randomiser and inputting the real numbers only for the U-boat type...could this not be included as a formality when starting a new campign or receiving a new boat?

have to look into it but my initial reaction would be complicated

Also, i've noticed with some delight, that the text box messages do refer to me as my selected U-number of U-27, yet the radio messages from BDU prefer to call me U-30??

You set your uboat number in the options file?

One other thing...any chance of lights on neutral ships. A russian merchant has already found that playing in the dark while reporting my location is not recomended.

Haven't even looked into anything like that yet

Edit: Lol i've just seen the following posts and the button i must have pressed....Doh!
see above in yellow
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote