Old 02-04-11, 03:31 PM   #154
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Will_Es View Post
Hi Hans,

I see really nice pictures/videos. And I have to say: You are a good designer with an eye for details. The enthusiastic congratulators here already got testing examples or found a link to the sources? Because I didn't find any upload yet.

For a final rating some facts need to be cleared first: Did you change anything in the gameplay, the underlying technique like the problems with stock SH3 artificial "intelligence" (e.g. ships bombing themselves), the campaign, 8km atmosphere, missing ships, historic missions, stupid air planes, equipment and experience of enemy will not improve (radar!) ... .

I know the great work done for the super mod LSH3 I'm playing actually. They had several years (!) to do corrective action in so many places deep into the code . It's a pity because of the technical change the mod is incompatible to most other design improvements still done for e.g. GWX which development stopped in 2009.

So if you change just the design and not the technical problems of SH3 your mod is (really) good looking but not an improvement in gameplay. Because of this super mod players and developers look really critically to your super mod.

But maybe they become convinced after getting a deeper look into the technical credits and playing the first time.

If super mod developers ask you for involving your design into the LSH3 or other super mods - you would allow this? I would appreciate this a lot!

Looking forward to the final results,
Bruce

PS.: I have to admit the videos make my mouth dripping wet.

PPS.: For correct german signs/captions you should let a german native have an eye on it. The sign on of the crane house, too?
Hi mate,

I know there is some errors and graphicals glitch but i already mention that everything will be fix on final release.

Refer to the answer i wrote to h.sie for what will be included in term of gameplay.

And thank you very much for your positive critic because you help me alone in the process.

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote