View Single Post
Old 01-22-11, 12:46 PM   #8
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegrundman View Post
some would say there is nothing wrong with playing map contacts on. I wouldn't go that far, but i do agree that it's fine to have them on while 'training up'

Are you using karamozovnew's new interface for u-boats or not?

If not, have you identified the location of the TDC on the attack map page? Not the notepad feature on the periscope page. The notepad is flawed and best left alone. Try to use only the TDC on the attack map page.

the periscope notepad is a flawed copy of the sh3 system, and unfortunately is broken. For people coming from sh3 this is annoying but can be worked around, but for you it's probably just mystifying. basically, don't use it. only use the tdc on the attack map page.

this short thread goes into the details and has been found useful by some:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...iscope+notepad

Probably better to just use the new interface by karamozovnew and learn from scratch
When I enter speed on the Attack Map manually it does not show up on the notepad. Does this matter?

I have no idea how the notepad is used, and if it is broken I assume I ignore it.

What is and where is the interface by karamozovnew?

I will check out the link you posted.

Is attacking with mod confined to attacks at a 90 degree angle because of the difficulty with the notepad? How did you figure that out?
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote