View Single Post
Old 01-12-11, 07:04 PM   #120
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0

I suspect you are right and I certainly did not want to offend anyone from Sonalysts - I just wish that we could get some of the games I mentioned - Sure we've had SH3 and 5 but both were so badly constructed they had to be steadily rebuilt fixed by the modders here at Sub Sim.

It would be great if another developer or publisher looked at a WW2 subsim and actually produced something worthwile - with all the elements people have been screaming for on this site for years - any way I guess we shall see what comes next

Best Regards to all

Rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
That's fine to have that opinion, but modern naval combat and operations are what SCS is all about. The last thing that I would want is for this series to become a Silent Hunter or WIP clone, and I don't think that is something that I'll have to worry about. Sonalysts makes simulators for the USN, and releases them to the public with classified and senstitve areas removed. SCS makes simulators with a capital 'S'; not everyone's cup of tea, but they are very good at what they do.
rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote