View Single Post
Old 01-02-11, 09:13 PM   #84
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz View Post
It is PLEASE possible to make optional part III with these ships?

- adds a german freighter of the Ehrenfels type under US, SWEDISH, POLISH, GREEK, NORWEGIAN and GB flags

- adds a german freighter of the Ems type under USA, SWEDISH, POLISH, GREEK, NORWEGIAN and GB flags

The reason is that many german ships were sold before the war in different countries - that describe my new book Cargo Liners An Illustrated history:

...and especially... NEW TARGETS!!!

+

- adds a british freighter of the North Sands type for USA
- adds a british oiler of the Dale for USA (!!!PLEASE!!! Great for Paukenschlag campaign! Under US flag are in SH5 only medium class tanker Ranger -3.400 BRT and Cimmaron class tanker -7600 BRT... too litle for "tanker war" at coast of America...) - I sank for now in Paukenschlag campaign 31 tankers and freighters and they´re all the same Cimmaron class, Liberty, Cimmaron,. ranger, Liberty, HoG Island, Liberty, Cimmaron...

Reason: Americans used a number of tankers and freighters
during the war produced in UK and especially... NEW TARGETS!!!

- adds another british troopship for USA too
- adds C2 Appalachian as GB and US cargo ship (not only as "rare landing /amphibious/ ship" as in currently SH5), PLEASE

Reason: Americans used a number of tankers and freighters
during the war produced in UK and especially... NEW TARGETS!!!

Please!
I already have models of ships based on the "North Sands" and "Dale" classes, usable in Silent Hunter 3 and 4. Once Privateer releases his 3d model importer I will create versions for Silent Hunter 5.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote