View Single Post
Old 12-17-10, 06:50 PM   #2783
virtualpender
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 281
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uboatman View Post
1. What if any mods should I install over TMO 2.0 to make the experience even better? I noticed that lots of you are running several mods, I'm thinking maybe 3-5 must haves to go with TMO or none if that's just as good.
TMO is rather comprehensive. Try running it just with the Beta patch. After a couple patrols you can determine if there are other mods or tweaks you'd like.

Quote:
2. I am also running SH3 with GWX at the mo, will d/l JSGME again for SH4/TMO cause a problem resulting in an uninstall of SH3 if I want to play SH4/TMO?
As long as JSGME is installed separately in your SH3 and SH4 folders there should be no problems.

Quote:
3. Having read through this thread I'm still undecided if I should go with the reduced AI mod, any thoughts?
Again, I would play as is. I think the AI in TMO gets a worse reputation than it deserves. Play smart, not reckless, and you'll find the AI challenging but not necessarily unrealistic.

Good luck, enjoy, and send a mental Christmas card to Ducimus to thank him for the thousands of hours he's put into TMO!
virtualpender is offline   Reply With Quote