View Single Post
Old 11-24-10, 06:55 PM   #5
Pilot_76
Chief

Downloads: 427
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
Depends on what mods you are using. The US and German Campaign use different files to load traffic.

In stock game:
US traffic is loaded by: Data/Campaigns/Campaign/Campaign.cfg

German "Uboat Add on" traffic is loaded by: Data/Campaigns/CampaignGE/CampaignGE.cfg.

So if you are using a MOD that adds more Atlantic traffic you would need to combine file to get what you want.

Peabody
I'm still a bit confused. I think the cfg files are loading instructions as to which .mis files to load on SM and SPatrols or campaigns but I think I could merge the .mis to have everything in one .mis

What I want to do is to have the choice of leaving port to either Pacific OR Atlantic but having random/normal traffic from both SH4 and UBM. I did this because I wanted to test something and in 1943 on a Single Mission I created (default traffic only) I went all the way from Pearl Harbor to Europe (Kiel) and didn't spot anything. Europe traffic lanes were deserted as if there was no war at all there

I just want to have a World-wide traffic in a single patrol so if I go to the Atlantic I'll get Uboats/German convoys to deal with and then go to Japan and engage Jap convoys all in one shot.
Pilot_76 is offline   Reply With Quote