View Single Post
Old 11-24-10, 01:01 PM   #7
Elektroniikka-Asentaja
Loader

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Am I bumping ancient thread? Plz tell me that the dates are MM-DD-YY not DD-MM-YY.. If the 11th is the day and 3rd is month I'm sorry that I'm grave digging almost a year old thread but anyways to the topic:

I have a laptop too, 2.1 GHz AMD single core processor, NVidia GeForce 8200 graphics card and 3 Gb's ram

I was a bit worried after I had bought the game and at home I noticed that "laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported" And as my graphics card wasn't even in the list and it was a laptop version.. Well, it has worked surprisingly well, and I don't know, perhaps it's useless to post here because my graphics card isn't supported but I've had some serious FPS problem in the map. Otherwise it works very well, even when time compression is bigger but when I look at the map I need to struggle even to get my mouse to where I want

Am I right that when I switch into map mode the game keeps running all the stuff outside (like when I'm at the deck) and if I rise the time compression it tries to speed up everything that is in my view distance? This has been a bit of a problem in long distance missions, when I want to go somewhere far I may set time compression to several thousands (3000 something very usually) and at the time I get a message about enemy ship I'm 700 miles away from it because I can't get the time compression down to 1 because my frame rate is so small (which means I can do whatever I want and click where ever I want but nothing happens very soon).

Good luck with hunting everyone
Elektroniikka-Asentaja is offline   Reply With Quote