View Single Post
Old 11-18-10, 02:30 AM   #1930
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonvembu View Post
Frinik, i am appreciative of ZeeWolf's efforts but a future of single player missions does not excite me 1 bit. Online multiplayer is what virtual gaming is all about, i know u agree with me here. I don't care how many missions or added vehicles Zee adds, if he can't optimize the multiplayer service, then who cares? Personally i get the feeling he is not able to affect the multiplayer aspect of this game, obviously it is beyond his grasp. Which is the state of the nation right now. All this will be moot come March 12, 2011 when Red Orchestra-Heroes of Stalingrad is released. They arte promising to release multiple SDK tools and tutorials on how to mod their game. T34vsTiger will be a speck on the rtear view mirror of WW2 armoured warfare.
Gordo, look what is obvious here - some like multiplayer an some do not. I personally do not play online. Sadly, I can not see you doing anything but starting trouble with this multiplayer issue. So YOU smell the coffee
T34 vs Tiger already was a "speck on the rtear view mirror of WW2 armoured warfare" until I came to town.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote