View Single Post
Old 11-09-10, 02:07 PM   #91
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

I'm actually 5 missions into a campaign for LWAMI 3.11+. Hopefully it will be well-received... but I might have to add another mission after this "mystery missile launch" of the east coast. Maybe something along the lines of SeaQueen's strategic ASW... but in the Eastern Pacific...

A point that I've made before and feel I need to make again...

Forget about the stock campaign for now. 90% of missions for stock DW work with LWAMI. 99% of missions for earlier versions of LWAMI continue to work with newer versions. Just about anything you can grab off subguru's site, for all practical purposes, is a LWAMI mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsuarez
A few moments later everyone freaks out and starts launching torpedoes at each other. So I sit there in the middle of the mayhem shaking my head and cancel the mission.
Short of that, do you all have any general tips/suggestions regarding this issue?
Honestly.... expect the AI to detect and engage each other sooner than you're accustomed to. It's really not so bad... I find it much preferable to them just sitting on their asses the whole time. I played the stock campaign with LWAMI last week, and I found it was easymode because my AI allies killed everyone for me.

Last edited by Molon Labe; 11-09-10 at 02:20 PM.
Molon Labe is offline   Reply With Quote