View Single Post
Old 11-09-10, 12:53 PM   #90
kgsuarez
Planesman

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLAM Strike View Post
There really isn't any large number of LWAMI scenarios. CADC and Subguru have most of them. There are only a few 3.10 missions (I think I made them both).
This is quite a shame. There's not a whole lot of use for a mod like LWAMI if none of the available missions function properly with it. I much prefer using LWAMI, regardless though.

I am currently trying to get through the main campaign driving the Akula and it is proving to be impossible with LWAMI enabled. I read the LWAMI manual and noticed that it states that the first Akula campaign mission doesn't function correctly due to a TA on an Oscar class that's sitting in the harbour.

So I disabled LWAMI for the first mission, passed it and re-enabled it. But now the second mission is giving me the same problem. As soon as the mission starts I am detected. A few moments later everyone freaks out and starts launching torpedoes at each other. So I sit there in the middle of the mayhem shaking my head and cancel the mission. I have to admit, it is somewhat amusing on some level. A bunch of noobs trying to shoot each other up.

It would be great if someone would fix the main campaign so that it meshes with LWAMI better. Short of that, do you all have any general tips/suggestions regarding this issue?
kgsuarez is offline   Reply With Quote