View Single Post
Old 11-03-10, 02:30 PM   #5699
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariman View Post
Who plays all in Silent Hunter 3 with modom «GWX 3»! Setting this remarkable fashions, I ran into erroneous position in Areas of ships and airplanes, and also some inaccuracies of weapon, descriptions of ships and other, that from the first time does not strike the eyes.
This the fashions of «Corrections GWX 3» called to remove found out all by me «errors» in a fashion. Maude is contained by two folders and description of corrections on the English and Russian languages. Now you will be able to scupper a ship and by one torpedo, if will get in a vulnerable place, but I did not change speed of submergence of compartments, that ships sank realistically.
Also to the game the «Polish campaign is added 1939 years».
http://www.filefront.com/17469971/Corrections GWX 3.rar
With kind regards, Mariman, Command (SOM Grp)
I am not 100% certain what you are referring to but if my suspicions are correct and you are claiming to have found errors in GWX then have made 'corrections' to files then common courtesy dictates you could/should have contacted a member of the team and discussed prior to working on what is quite clearly GWX files.

Many of the "inaccuracies" if in fact that is what they are were put in for a reason....often realised after many hundreds of hours game testing by a hard working group of testers.

I have downloaded your files and your readme refers to changes in files that may and I repeat the word 'may' have a detrimental effect on other existing GWX files which could possibly create instability in the GWX supermod.
Quote:

1. Errors are corrected in areas 81 transport and some battle ships;
2. Errors are corrected in the areas of airplanes
3. Corrections are brought in on artileriyskim and zenithal facilities of submarine boat of player;
4. Start of campaign of nachinaet'sya from September, 1939;
5. Power of torpedoes is corrected;
6. Power of some live ammunitions is corrected;
7. Durability of airplanes is mionectic;
8. Firmness of corps of boat is megascopic before small-bore zenithal shells;
9. Distance of surface motion of submarines is megascopic +25% from the plane of the playing world;
10. Surface and submarine speed of motion of submarines is corrected to the historical values;
11. Added to the game and corrected in the file of ZON ironclad "Schleswig-Holshtein";
12. The Polish campaign is added to the game 1939 years.
This thread to the best of my understanding is for community support re GWX3.0 and not for unauthorised releases of what is primarily GWX files.

Would it not be better you commence a new thread and explain more fully what the incorporated changes are and preferably an assurance your files are compatable with those of GWX3.0?

Respectfully
Jimbuna

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote