View Single Post
Old 10-11-10, 08:55 PM   #22
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

FWIW this book is down to $83.16 on Amazon now (new). Used copies available from $65.99.

Wondering if it's time to bite the bullet, or wait to see if the price drops any more.

Edit: well the cheapest used copy was free shipping as it would be fulfilled by Amazon and the description makes it look like it's in pretty good shape. So... yeah, that didn't take long.

I also pre-ordered U-Boat Tactics in World War II by Gordon Williamson & Ian Palmer which is set to be released next week.

I'm postive I started out this little impulse shopping binge with a search from the box at the top of the forums, but I was in and out of my Amazon Wish Lists a half dozen times in between ordering one book and the other. I hope Subsim still gets a cut of both purchases. I don't think I left Amazon and then went back in, as I'm typing this in a separate tab that I opened when I saw the price on the Topp book had come down.

Edit part deux: aaaaaand I also ordered the latest Terry Pratchett book. I really need to close that darn tab.

Edit again dagnabbit: aaaaaaaaaand a copy of Showell's U-Boats Under The Swastika for $4.99. SOMEBODY STOP ME!

Last edited by frau kaleun; 10-11-10 at 09:43 PM.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote