Thread: Let TvT Survive
View Single Post
Old 10-01-10, 10:17 AM   #12
O_Smiladon
Mate

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Hi,

Thanks guys for all your posts on this matter,and I appreciate your comments.

I would just like to say that I have not come here to upset anyone or to tread on anyones toes.

I would like to hear your part of the story and your opinion on the MP side of things Mr ZeeWolf. And if you have any plan to accomadate people like me who enjoy the commradary of follow tankers and firends to join in a map and play together.

I know that you will agree with me that TvT has great opertunity to grasp a market that has not been tapped into ..MP WW2 tank sim, there are some out there but noting like TvT IMHO.

If the case that the latest release is MP compat then thats a good thing, and from what i have heard, I believe that a lot of the bug issue have been addressed.

Could it br possible for this to be tested as requested be murkz?

I certainly would have no problum if Mr Zeewolf would like to use me as a test bed.

Anyway guys I do think this sim is great, and I have been doing the MMP5 side of things but there needs to be improvments to the whole MP experiance.
And I hope that one day i could team up with you all and salute you in the virtual world of T34 Vs Tiger.

Kind Regards

Steve
aka O_Smiladon

Last edited by O_Smiladon; 10-02-10 at 05:58 AM.
O_Smiladon is offline   Reply With Quote