Old 09-22-10, 04:07 PM   #12
ETR3(SS)
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingus View Post
It's pearl harbor. 42, Gato Class.

I sailed there and tried the same refit and it happened again.

If my tank is ruptured, isn't it supposed to be repaired during refit by the way?

(Note:Stock Game, no mods)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingus View Post
I am really geting tired of this silent hunter series of ubisoft.

As a veteran subsim player an a silent hunter fan (both II and III), we always spend most of our time adding mods, dealing with glitches, changing some .cfg files etc.. to fix bugs, glitches and put an effort to make game more "playable"

Sh IV was a hope for me, i hoped that ubi will listen their veteran players (like the guys in this forum), take feedback from them, have their opinions about fuel effiency, bugs, glitches, crew management, gauge graphics, sonar sensibilty etc...etc...
But stil in Sh Iv we are dealing with fuel bugged missions, no crew problem deck guns, dissappearing radar crews and many more bugs.

Maybe for SH VI, they should give a copy to veterans of these forums like yourselves and wait for 2 months for coments arrive.

Thanks for your time.
You just torpedoed your own argument there. Home ported out of Pearl you have more than enough fuel to get there and end your patrol, and 18k tons is pretty decent. Hull damage doesn't get repaired by a refit, same with ruptured fuel tanks, seems pretty realistic to me as you would have to dry dock to fix them. You're playing a stock game, name a stock game out of the box that doesn't have problems. Also try some of the mods.

USS Kentucky SSBN 737 (G)
Comms Div 2003-2006
Qualified 19 November 03

Yes I was really on a submarine.
ETR3(SS) is offline   Reply With Quote