View Single Post
Old 09-16-10, 10:42 AM   #148
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
The CO2 problem is totally new to me, but it seems to be important for tactical decisions - very interesting. But I need time to get familiar with the problem. I've not yet read the thread LGN1 posted. Until now I thougt, the CO2 gauge only shows the Co2 level in the air to breathe. Nothing more. I thought we have to differenciate between:

• CO2-Level in air: Not good for the crew. They prefer O2 instead.
  • Compressed air: Needed for diving/surfacing maneuvres.
It does not seem impossibe to fix, but first I will enhance my programming and debugging skills by automatically pushing the lazy 1WO to the bridge - not a very important thing - but nice to have. h.sie
Yes, that lazy 1WO will be also a very nice touch!

Now more info to try to clear the air matter: the CO2 feature/implementation and the compressed air are totally diferent things and also both have their own dial on game. Fixing one will not mess with the other and so on.

The Co2 fix idea is just to elongate the dive time for crew, putting it at the RL levels.

The compressed air is used to maneuver the boat UP/Emergency surface. And what is broken is that only the emergency surface work now on the game (concerning compressed air consume). If fixed, it will raise a lot the sim feeling of the game.