View Single Post
Old 09-15-10, 03:25 AM   #131
h.sie
Admiral

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 0

@Draka: Sorry, but I prefer the current output in degrees. Thanks anyway for helping.

@Rubini: At the moment we are only talking about the "Nearest visual contact"-Button for the 1WO, not about the automatically generated messages "Ship spotted, Bearing .... Range .... . For that, other routines are responsible.

I also think that NNW, SSO and so on are only for absolute courses but not for bearings, which are relative to my U-Boat.

I fear a little bit to also make the automatically generated firing solution in TDC more inaccurate. Additionally, since I will play with manual targeting, this is not my first priority. But I put it on my todo-list.

AFAIK the nearest visual contact message has no sound so that no lips sysc is necesssary.

Is Dan still working for UBI? I personally would not like it, if someone changes some more or less significant bits in a program I wrote.

@LGN1: Very good idea. Could be possible to do! That idea makes the CO2 issue high priority for me.

@ALL: Thanks for the comments. I'll start programming now and I'll see what is possible.

h.sie