View Single Post
Old 08-30-10, 06:44 AM   #1449
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default August Updates

Hello Master Zee!

It's been a long time since I posted .I am reading your latest update and impressed by the changes that are coming our way! New models and new mission; good autumn blessings or is it early Thanksgiving?????

Back form my holidays and I got a new graphic card( unfortunately I goofed and ordered the wrong one.The one is not bad but as performing as the one I had in mind ordering.Still it works OK.I get fps of 24 to 36 playing your Tigers Shake Kurtenki mission with resolution at 1280 x 768 vs half that at 1024 X 768 res. on my laptop)) and I installed Kursk mission 2.Tough nut to crack but lovely morning sky!!!!

BTW why was a new Tiger model needed???In what way is you new Tiger different from the original TvsT one????

One question; is there a mechanism in the Mission Editor that allows for more randomness in the missions????It wiould be nice to replay the same missions with the tanks and vehicles starting from a different spot or with slight variations that would allow you to play/complete the missions in a different fashion/????

Cheers and thanks for the back-to-school goodies....

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote