View Single Post
Old 08-27-10, 05:13 PM   #356
Abd_von_Mumit
The Old Man

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnobit View Post
Hi, I think,in my great ignorance, that most of people like me had same problem as you,until...we begun to play game on internet...
It seems to me game goes on ONLY updating your progress with UBI server,and this means...that you could not play cracked game.
IMO I solved buying stock SH5,no prob anymore! I really hope you have same...problem because if you already did it,I don't know how to help you.
Good hunting
Fortunately that's not the case, as I have a legal CD bought in a shop (this is why I got crappy Polish version and now, with mods, all the text in game is mixed Polish/English/German pidgin).

However now, that you mentioned Ubi servers - I read in some other thread that synchronizing saves _could_ break my saves, and I tried to switch synchronizing off. It doesn't seem to be switched off, as the game tells me every time I start it that it synchronized my saves, but I'll make sure synchronizing is on. I doubt this will solve my problem though.
Links: SH5 mods I use, FileFront, Manual plotting how-to
Abd_von_Mumit is offline   Reply With Quote