View Single Post
Old 08-27-10, 07:30 AM   #2
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Thanks Nodlew for feedback on RAOBF. Wasn't aware of there not being enough marking on the RAOBF - obviously I didn't test it with the taller vessels .
I f you want to work on yours so its callibrated regards the height and send me a copy I'll redo mine to match.
Utill I can fix the model issues AOB won't work in SH5 with the RAOBF (Devs and there shortcuts - no realism ). But I'm working on a workaroud.

That issue with the stadimeter won't happen again, rescripted how it works. By th way how do you like the blinking eyepiece in the stadimeter icon for Send Range To TDC. Took me a while to get that working, was very proud of it .

As for the compass I think I know what the problem is. I had 2 copies on the TriRing graphics. One in a folder called TriRing and one in the Attack Periscope folder. I deleted the attack periscope one before release to make the file smaller.

I bet I have the Menu Editor pointing at the AttackPeriscope folder instead of the TriRing folder. That would explain why only the nightmask is showing (The night mask for the TriRing is actually the AttackDisc rescalled).

If you go to C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Menu\Gui\R7 TDC\TriRingCompass and copy the (TriRingCompass.dds) image to C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Menu\Gui\R7 TDC\Attack Pericope, that should fix the issue.

EDIT: Confirmed via Menu Editor TrRing Images are pointed at the Attack Periscope Folder.
So fix above will sort that out untill I release a bugfix.

I'll release an update once all bugs have been reported to fix the issues.

@robbythesub. Seems to work Ok my end, Try unistalling the Mod and Reinstalling - may be a modsoup issue.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote