View Single Post
Old 08-27-10, 05:29 AM   #1
nodlew
Engineer

Downloads: 572
Uploads: 0

Hey Reaper. I'll post a screenshot of the Compass, don't have the time right now, just want to reply quickly. Yeah, there is something up with the RAOBF in general. No matter what I do I just can't get the markings file just right for every ship. I can get it perfect for one, but then some of the others are a little off. A happy medium is all I think I'll be able to achieve. One question though. I see your markings file has only forty marks total horizontally. The dial is made so that at 2000 m or so a Large steamer in 6X zoom should be about 29 marks along one half of the ship (@90 deg). So the dds isn't made to even get an 90 deg AOB on a ship 147 m long at 2000 m in 6x? That's why I'm making mine with like 60 marks total. Just wondering.

As far as the scale of the panels--they are great. No, I don't think the torpedo panel is too small. I like the way the stadimeter buttons work--seems less buggy too. I haven't noticed the stadimeter quitting working anymore forcing me to open the map to get them back. In fact, other than the dds and the compass, haven't seen any glitches at all.

Great work.
nodlew is offline   Reply With Quote