View Single Post
Old 08-09-10, 12:22 PM   #3796
SeaTurtle
Watch

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectronus View Post
TDW put both methods in so the user could play the way they would like to.
Thank you.

I now have a new problem with the TDW auto-TDC solution. I've upgraded my torpedo man to get more efficiency and damage, but now the torpedoes miss the target all the time. I think upgrading the torpedo man is not a good idea.

I've taken some screenshots :

1/ with TDC OFF, lock with X, eveyrthing is set correctly and data are updated automatically in real time. I used to have a good shot like this.

But now you can see that torpedoes will hit only the front of the target. In salvo shooting I have somme miss and some hit. With single shooting, the torpedoe will just miss and run in front of the target.

2/ Manual TDC is not working with "solution" by XO the speed will not be entered. Not working.

3/ The trick i'm using now it to tun TDC ON, then push the button for manual entry, then turn TDC OFF. Then when I ask for a solution all the data including speed will be set like automatic TDC from TDW but NOT UPDATED.

If I fire the torpedo it will miss the target or hit the front. So because it is not updated, I count 5 or 6 seconds before launch, and the torpedo will do a quite correct hit :

SeaTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote