View Single Post
Old 08-04-10, 02:49 PM   #1419
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Welcome BPNZ

Hi Brian
It's good another Zeewolf project member is joining us (particularly one with such auspicious connections as the old but great EAW which I fondly remember giving many hours of willing participation to) -- I am sure you won't be disappointed. ZW does his level best to improve modify and optimise the running of this potentially great sim.
ZW has certainly raised the bar on this product and has many constraints (like the issue you raised) to incorporate and modify as best as time allows along with all the other improvements you have obvious seen in the threads. He's done a brilliant job to date and seems like this is only the start.
Word of caution your PC specs are not bad but don't be too put off if your game runs slowly. It will need some tinkering to get it running well but I'm sure you are well on top of that. I have had to turn off some of the enhancements but most I run at max. my PC has an E8500 CPU with 9800GTX+ GPU, 4Gb DDR3PC RAM and runs WinXP and I struggle sometimes during large scale actions. I bear with it as one day (?) I will upgrade and run this game much better. It seems OK on Win 7 so there is life extension in this title; another reason for me personally to underwrite this title with ZW's mods work (his support is excellent BTW).

Happy Tanking Brian Over and Out Morty
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote