View Single Post
Old 08-04-10, 10:46 AM   #9
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default demos

Again my experience with Steel Fury differs from Skybirdīs.Yes the AI can be dumb at times but on balance I would say itīs acceptable . The infantry ducks, takes cover and acts very human'like at times.The tanks will try to outflank or catch you by surprise.Certainly compared to Panzer Elite or TvsT itīs much better( although ZeeWolf has made solid strides with TvsT's AI).I have been playing it for 2 years and there are over 90 missions now depending on the mods and the mission editor is user-friendly which allows me to make my taste-tailored missions.TvsT true enough was very linear and ultimately a dead end as the ME is hard to crack and no new missions or addons were being produced.That has changed with ZeeWolf's mods.

If you were playing M1A1 tank platoon you may feel more at home with SB( I īve never played M1A1 so I am just assuming).

Best way to find out which one is for you is to download the free demos. SB, SF and TvsT have free demos you can download and try before you make a choice.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote