Thread: Career Advice
View Single Post
Old 07-24-10, 02:37 PM   #5
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Further to the above....If you select the 7th/13th Flotilla out of Konigsberg you will have the opportunity to practice your torpedo and gunnery skills on a small convoy.

When we created GWX we gave you extra renown to compensate for a negative amount the game will take from you for sinking neutrals.

On the fourth day of your patrol you will receive a radio message ordering you back to base, simply hit the Esc key and teleport back.

Apply for a transfer to the 1st or 2nd Flotilla.

Now your ready for your first serious patrol which will commence on four days plus the days in the Days in base setting you chose in SH3 Commander after 1st August ( I personally have mine set for 21 which would mean I set off on 25th August).

This is not not as historically accurate as 19th August but still plenty of time to cruise to your intended patrol grid prior to the commencement of hostilities and means less time kicking your heels waiting for hostilities to begin.

SINK EM ALL!!

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote