View Single Post
Old 07-22-10, 02:13 PM   #164
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Well, I'm learning something at least. Ducimus, I love what you've done with the boat, but I also love to play with the other boats, and the earlier periods. Soooo, I put your mod into JSGME, and I took it out again and pulled a couple of folders out of it, and a couple more, and put one back in, and so on and so forth. My biggest shock was when I got to the point where I could load up a Type II in 1939, but there was no crew!

Soooo, I fiddled some more, and you made my day! I didn't realize that when you fixed the band and the dockside cheerleaders, you meant you fixed them all with one fell swoop! I was thinking I would have to learn how to do it for all the other ports, but no, your knowledge and skill saved me some real work, I guess.

Here's Kiel, 1939.

Oh, I do have one question: I looked at the Ge Harbor Traffic file, and it does seem to be pretty much identical to the SH3 SCR layer. One problem though - there are no docks! I see the ships Lurker placed, but I don't see how he did it without being able to see the docks as a reference point.

Maybe I should be asking him this.