View Single Post
Old 05-28-10, 02:27 AM   #14
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Wide Screen problems

Honestly Folks I have no idea what your resolution problem can be? I will post your problem on the Graviteam forum( it's the company that made the game) and see if Iceman or one of the developers has an idea but frankly I am flabbergasted.Never had that problem and I thought those who had it had it fixed with the wide-screen patch.... Since I just acquired a 24 " screen myself I am anxious to see if I'll have the same problem although to tell you the truth as long as i can play the game and see everything I can live without reading or seeing the subtitles.Can you at least see all the action when you play a mission?

Do you have an Nvidia or ATI graphic card? Because with Nvidia you just right click your screen and you'll have access to the graphic card settings etc.It might worth checking out to see if everything is properly adjusted.Otherwise with an ATI card you have to go to the control panel and check the settings under peripherals or soMething like that.I'll post on the SF graviteam forum and see what answers if any I get.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote