View Single Post
Old 09-10-05, 09:53 PM   #204
Amizaur
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I'm exhausted... 8 hours of modding and 4.43AM here but the mod is finished, database is ready (Luftwolf is checking it) and I just finished work on all doctrines. Two major doctrine mods, I'll relase them as standalone too - very simple (but took two days to find) torphoming doctrine fix for torpedos not detonating on CMs (with exeption of towed CM), so they would work like in Sub Command at last :-) and other mod i'm personally very proud of - prevents AI subs and ships from sinking innocent civilian ships or even own surface units with ASW torpedos. It works now just like if AI units were setting proper ceiling for their ASW weapons if surface ships are in proximity.
Well, some very fundamental changes in database too. Be ready for VERY different game, and realism increased by 300%. And this is just verion 2.0 of mod, I have ideas for more improvements just not all at once

I'm crawling to bed now (thanks God it's close ;-) and tomorrow we have to do only final testing, write documentation and I'll make those graphs for NL etc.

Cheers ! And VERY big THANKS for Ludger, for his support in form of priceless modding tools !!!
Amizaur is offline   Reply With Quote