View Single Post
Old 05-02-10, 08:44 AM   #7
bamzors
Seaman

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

pls help a 1st-timer... I've logged on to the web Ubisoft account that the SH5 is registered to, and as far as I can tell the only 'personalised' option available to me is to update my personal details. Did I miss something? I wasn't exactly expecting 'Steam' levels of functionality but i was expecting at least some value-added. It doesn't seem to show the status of my licences.

I wanted to confirm the SH5 licence wasn't showing an error or something. That would help me solve the mystery that the re-install on my new PC is saying 'CD-Key has been used already' even though I'm 100% certain I'm using the right key (it's printed on the manual under a label "Install Keycode') and the client login just before the 'register product' window went smoothly for the correct account (the 'register product' window has the correct account name next to a little man in blue on the top-left corner.)

Any comments appreciated - I'd rather get the kosher copy working without exploring the dodgy world of hacks.

Thanks
Bamzors

Quote:
You have unlimited installs
I know it says that on the box but have you tried it? This is exactly the situation I am in and it's screwed.
bamzors is offline   Reply With Quote