View Single Post
Old 04-24-10, 11:33 PM   #935
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Kudos Zee and beta testers

Hello Fellow Zee Members, Kameraden and Tiger Kommandant,

I finished installing Zeeīs Pre Kursk Alpha Release and misison v3.Itīs wonderful.The improvemnts made to the game are impressive.The thumping of the shells hitting target, the artillery barrages finally TvsT has what had been sorely missing an Atmosphere!My fps have driopped a bit but between 8 to 22 at times the gam,e is playable.I am upgrading and will have my first desktop with 1.8 gigs of dedicated graphics 8 gigs ram and 1 terabyte hard drive.Only 2.8 gh processor-wise but it should be enough as my game runs well enough with my current 2.0 gig processor and 512 mb dedicated and 1024 shared graphic memory.

Anyway kudos to Zee he has pulled it off and we can look forward to a bright future of tanking( What about a celebration on the first aniversary of ZW īs membership on 31 January 2011 (Americans just reverse the first 2 numbers ;-)))).We could call it Tanks Giving

Thank you beta testers too for the outstanding work you are doing.Lc, Morty, Eddie, Chucky ( does every beta tester has to have a name ending with the sound ee???).You guys are ploughing ahead helping Zee tremendously and making sure the rest of us have the best to play

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote